Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Event (referred to as either “the Event”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Senses of South America Travel Trade Show – Virtual Event taking place on Oct 3-5, 2023.
- Country refers to Ecuador
- Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Sponsor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Event. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Event to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Event, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Event in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Website refers to Senses of South America, accessible from https://sensesofsouthamerica.com/
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, the Event, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number (optional)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Company name
Use of Your Personal Data
The Event may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information prior during, and after the Event.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Event may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Event may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Event
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Important note: We reserve the right of admission.
By email: email@example.com